Five Fifths Winter Internship – Social Media Internship (Remote)
Five Fifths is looking for a talented Social Media Winter Intern to start this upcoming January!
Five Fifths is a platform built on the idea that every person is exactly that, a human being deserving of liberty, respect and most importantly opportunity. Equal opportunity is an ideal rooted in the foundation of The American Dream, and our goal is to provide just that, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, class, or political affiliation.
Our history’s reality means that certain groups and people have been overlooked, overshadowed, forgotten and restrained because of factors out of their control. Our objective at Five Fifths is to uplift those very people and to highlight the many great things being done by members of those communities today.
Candidates should have an in-depth understanding of various social media platforms. They should also be comfortable creating and managing multiple social media accounts and developing content to inform, educate and engage our brand’s audience to increase awareness, boost traffic and achieve marketing goals.
Please note this will be a Monday-Sunday schedule.
- Manage posts content on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.
- Create 10 posts per week with images and captions. (2 posts daily)
- Morning post: Choose empowering black quote from the Five Fifths database.
- Evening post: Choose 1 of the Five Black Businesses of the Week.
- 30 minute team touchpoint. (Weekly)
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, consumer, goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.
- Interested in social media trends.
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image/video editing software (preferred).
- The ability to work independently.
- Available to work at least 2-4 hours per week.
- Interested candidates should submit their resume, a cover letter, and a recent social media post sample for consideration.